Sunday, March 17, 2013

warrior painting

It's been a while since I've done anything warhammer related, and last weekend I got my paint on big time. 
5 freshly dipped dwarves
Spent some more time yesterday on them, finishing off two more warriors and the musician and banner. The musician and banner took a good deal of time more than the warriors - a chunk more detail on each.

I'm really happy with them. I was going for a slightly darker orange on the banner than I used on the beards. It's not as different as I'd hoped, but any darker and it just looked brown. I think the banners orange goes well with burnished gold. Also, it was my first freehand attempt. Not too bad eh!

Now I just have to matt varnish then and base them up properly.

musician, banner, and 2 more dipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...