Friday, October 05, 2012

Necromunda : Delaque

My gaming group (including myself) has been talking big about trying out some other games (other than WFB), Necromunda has come up a few times.  I've never played it. As a veteran BloodBowl player who loves SciFi, why on earth haven't I played Necromunda yet?

So we're going to have a 6 (or so) player mashup, everyone on the same board, on the Sunday afternoon once all of our WarhammerFB gaming is done on the Saturday.

I like the look and sound of the Delaque.
I was going to just go ahead an buy the models from GW when someone pointed out these lovely minis from Heresy.

I couldn't resist. A solid 9 of them are winging their way towards me now. I had promised myself that I wouldn't buy more models that would lie unpainted (like that box of Infinity minis that's sitting on my shelf), but sod it. I have some coding projects ongoing (including finishing up FMH), and in all likely hood I will not have time to paint these fellas before the end of Nov (when our 6 man punch up happens).

We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...