Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Hardcore History

I've been listening to "Dan Carlin's Hardcore History" podcast, a lot.
It's perfect while painting (not that I've been getting much of that done recently). Each podcast is a good 1-2 hours long, and I'm finding them damned interesting.

It's very entertaining, I really like the way he tries to explain, and get you into the mindset, of the peoples he's talking about at any give time. He's quite emotional & emphatic himself.

I just finished listening to the third episode in an ongoing series about the Mongols, and Genghis Khan.
I'm also in the sixth episode about the fall of Rome, which is just absolutely fascinating. The first five Rome episodes were about 1-2 hours each, and the final one is a six hour marathon, so there's a lot of material and listening to enjoy.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...